The Selling Process
Real Estate marketing has changed dramatically since F.C. Tucker Emge’s story began in 1910. Marketing your home then simply meant sticking a sign in the yard and running a newspaper ad. Today things are quite different. Below are some of the services we will offer you during the selling process.
At FCTuckerEmge.com you can view every home for sale in Southwest Indiana. On this website, you can search for homes by street name, subdivision, county and more; view a map that shows the location of other homes for sale, schools, parks, shopping and much more. You can also take a sneak peak at Sunday’s open houses on www.TuckerOpenHouses.com and learn about buying, selling and financing a home.
Use Your Phone to Find Your Home. Our mobile search tools are GPS enabled which makes finding a home near you even easier. Stop in front of any home for sale, tap “Find Properties Near Me” and Voila - Property Photos, Bedrooms, Baths and Square Footage, all at your fingertips!
TourFactory Virtual Tours
F.C. Tucker Emge Realtors® is committed to putting your home in front of potential buyers with the most innovative Virtual Tour on the market. Over 84% of Home Buyers and Sellers start their search online then contact a real estate agent. In today’s market, the number of physical showings has declined. 1st, 2nd, even 3rd showings happen online, before potential buyers even consider making an appointment. More pictures = more views. We will make sure that your home is showcased the best way possible to make it stand out above the rest. Through Tour Factory virtual tours, we are syndicating your home to the most popular real estate websites and search engines on the web and deliver detailed results through TourFactory Seller’s Reporting. You will receive a weekly customized report showing how frequently the virtual tour of your home was viewed across all the websites on TourFactory’s syndication. This helps keep you informed of online showings.
Be an informed seller! If you are like most sellers, you want to be informed at every stage when your home is on the market. With ShowingSuite.com, you will get immediate feedback directly from prospective buyers after they have toured your home.
Here are the services an F.C. Tucker Emge Realtors will provide via Showing Suite:
- They will send a welcome email to you, letting you know that your account has been set up.
- They will give you a personal username and password so you can login at anytime to view feedback and all showings of your home.
- They will send multiple feedback requests to the showing agents that show your property.
- You, the seller, will be notified when a showing agent fails to respond to the multiple requests for feedback.
Tucker Talks Homes
Tucker Talks Homes is the Tri-State area’s only Real Estate TV Show. A portion of F.C. Tucker Emge’s listings are featured each week during the 30 minute show. Tucker Talks Homes can be seen on Channel 14 WFIE on Saturday mornings at 6:30 AM CST and Sunday mornings 10 AM CST. Did you miss an episode of Tucker Talks Homes? No worries. You can view the latest episode of Tucker Talks Homes on our YouTube Channel.
Eastland Mall Kiosk
F.C. Tucker Emge Realtors Mall Kiosk is the only Real Estate Company in Eastland Mall. The kiosk reaches an average of 650,000 mall visitors per month. Our TV Show, Tucker Talks Homes is showcased at the Kiosk each week. You can find the kiosk located in the Macy’s Wing between Hollister and Old Navy.
F.C. Tucker Company, Inc. is a member of the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, the largest relocation and referral network. Membership in this network brings in hundreds of out-of-town buyers each year, which translates into more exposure for your listing. And if you’re looking to move, the experienced professionals in our relocation department can connect you with a real estate professional anywhere in the world.
The Selling Process:
When An Offer To Purchase Is Received, we will:
1. Detail seller expenses and net proceeds
2. Discuss qualifications of the buyer
3. Counsel you and negotiate the best price and terms
4. Prepare a calendar of key upcoming actions
5. Explain all details and contingencies
6. Maintain rapport and communicate with the other agent involved in the transaction
During a Pending Transaction, we will:
1. Order title insurance, deed, survey, and other necessary documents
2. When appropriate, meet appraiser at your property and present market data
3. Review the inspection report with you
4. Keep you up-to-date on the pending details
5. Follow up with the borrower's lender
6. Assist cooperating agent with any problems relative to the sale
7. Review the title work
8. Schedule the closing
At The Closing, we will:
1. Discuss proceeds and closing statements with you
2. Attend the closing and answer all questions
3. Coordinate possession of property
4. Maintain a file of closing papers
5. Help coordinate the transfer of utilities and keys
With more local offices, more agents, and more avenues to showcase your home, you will be on a winning team with F.C. Tucker Emge Realtors, a company that reaches more homebuyers down the street, across town, and around the world. It would be an honor and a privilege to call you a client.
If you would like to know the fair market value of your home and a detailed explanation of the selling expenses, we can help!